The user can download presentation templates (slides, icons, gifs, infographics, images, music, animations & other resources) including without limitation, text files and graphic resources such as icons, illustrations, photographs and videos with its corresponding audio.
You may not (yourself or through a third party):
- use the Services to harm, threaten, or harass anyone,
use the Services and/or the non-public information you gain from using the Services to create similar services,
use any automated process (e.g., a bot) with the Service,
use the Services in any manner or for any purpose other than as expressly permitted by the Terms, the Licenses and the information available on our websites,
remove, obscure or alter any proprietary rights notice pertaining to the Service, including notices on any software, apps, and documentation;
access or use the Services in a way intended to avoid incurring fees or exceeding usage limits or quotas;
use the Services in connection with anything misleading or illegal or post anything that is unlawful, defamatory, threatening, pornographic, abusive, libellous or otherwise objectionable or that encourages criminal conduct,
- attempt to access other accounts, computer systems or networks not covered by the Terms, through password mining or any other means, or
As way of example and without limitation, the Company shall not be liable for any damages that may result from:
- Interruptions, viruses, technical problems, interferences, omissions, unavailability, power cuts, failure of the telecommunication networks or the User’s equipment which are not the Company’s responsibility.
- Delays or unavailability of the Website and the Services due to deficiencies or traffic overload on the Internet, in the communication network or the electricity grid.
- Third-party actions.
- Unavailability of the Website and the Services due to maintenance or software updates.
- Any other event beyond the Company’s direct control.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
If you believe that any content infringes third party rights or does not comply with these Terms, you can report it to the Company as set forth in these Terms.
The User rights under this Section will end automatically without any notice if the User breaches any of the Terms. In case of termination of the rights hereunder, the User shall cease using content in the websiteContent and will destroy every copy, whether total or partial, thereof.
Changes and Closure of the Website
The Company may, at any moment, and without incurring in any responsibility towards the User, modify the content of the Website or the Services, limit or modify the conditions or cease to provide some or all the Services and features available or deactivate and delete all or some of the User accounts and their corresponding information. However, the Company will comply with its obligations regarding the keeping of records in relation to certain transactions for the relevant period as provided by applicable law.